1. “Asset” means any appropriate or interest that is equitable, directly to, or claim to, any genuine, individual, or intellectual home including, however limited by, chattel, items, instruments, gear, fixtures, basic intangibles, results, leaseholds, agreements, mail or other deliveries, stocks of stock, securities, inventory, checks, records, records, credits, receivables (as those terms are defined when you look at the Uniform Commercial Code), money, trusts, including yet not restricted to asset security trusts, and book funds or any other records connected with any payments prepared with respect to any Defendant, including, although not restricted to, such reserve funds held by way of a re re re payment processor, charge card processor, or bank.
2. “Defendants” means (a) each Tucker Defendant and (b) each Relief Defendant. Additionally, anybody insofar she is acting in the capacity of an officer, agent, servant, employee, or attorney of any Tucker Defendant or any Relief Defendant, and any person or entity in active concert or participation with any of the foregoing who receives actual notice of this Order by personal service or otherwise, is bound to comply with this Order, see Fed.R.Civ.P. 65(d), whether these persons or entities are acting directly or through a trust, corporation, subsidiary, division, or other device as he or.
3. “Document” is synonymous in meaning and equal in range into the use of the expression into the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure 34(a), and includes composing, drawings, graphs, maps, web sites, webpages, those sites, electronic communication, including email and immediate messages, photographs, sound and video clip tracks, agreements, accounting information, adverts (including, although not limited by, ads positioned on the globally Web), FTP Logs, Server Access Logs, USENET Newsgroup postings, Around The Globe website pages, publications, written or printed records, handwritten records, phone logs, phone scripts, receipt publications, ledgers, individual and company canceled checks and look registers, bank statements, visit publications, computer documents, along with other information compilations from where information can be had and translated, if required, through detection products into fairly usable type. A draft or copy that is non-identical a split document inside the meaning of the word.
4. “Person” means a normal individual, company, or any other appropriate entity, including a company, partnership, proprietorship, relationship, cooperative, federal government or government subdivision or agency, or other team or combination acting as an entity.
5. “Plaintiff” or “Commission” or “FTC” means the Federal Trade Commission.
6. “Relief Defendants” means Kim Tucker, Park 269, LLC, and their successors, support rise credit loans com assigns, affiliates, or subsidiaries.
7. “Representatives” means Defendants’ officers, agents, servants, workers, and attorneys, and just about every other person or entity in active concert or involvement using them whom gets real notice of the purchase by individual solution or elsewhere.
8. “Tucker Defendants” means Scott A. Tucker, AMG Capital Management, LLC, degree 5 Motorsports, LLC, Ebony Creek Capital Corporation, LeadFlash asking LLC, Broadmoor Capital Partners, LLC, and Nereyda M. Tucker, as Executor associated with Estate of Blaine A. Tucker, and their successors, entities, assigns, affiliates, or subsidiaries.
IT’S HEREBY REQUESTED that the Tucker Defendants’ movement for Extension of the time (ECF No. 786) therefore the Relief Defendants’ movement for Extension of the time (ECF No. 792) are REJECTED as moot.
IT REALLY IS FURTHER REQUESTED that the Tucker Defendants’ movement to Reconsider (ECF No. 808) is DENIED.
IT REALLY IS FURTHER ORDERED that the FTC’s movement to Unseal (ECF No. 810) is ISSUED in part and DENIED in part. The Clerk is bought to UNSEAL the documents that are following Declaration of Natalie C. Dempsey (ECF No. 803-8); OneClickCash Traning Manual (ECF No. 803-9); and UCL Team fulfilling Minutes (ECF No. 803-10). Blaine Tucker’s residing Trust (ECF No. 803-7) will stay filed under SEAL.
IT REALLY IS FURTHER REQUESTED that the FTC’s Motion for Preliminary Injunction (ECF No. 780) is GIVEN pursuant into the after terms: